Hajj Package 1A
5 Star Hilton Makkah in Makkah
5 Star Intercontinental Dar AlIman in Madina
Premium Mena and Arafat Camp with exclusive services
$9,790* per person for Quad
$10,390* per person for Triple
$11,590* per person for Double
Package 1A Includes...
|Tentative departure from the US October 8, 2013.|
|Tentative departure from Saudi Arabia October 21, 2013.|
Makkah First:9-13 Oct (4-8ZH):
|Accommodation in Makkah:Hilton Makkah Hotel (5Star) at the Haram boundary.|
|Breakfast and dinner open buffet will be served at the Hotel.|
Manasek Second:13-17 Oct (8-12ZH)
|Travel on 8 ZH by Private deluxe air conditioned bus to the upgraded Mena Camp, very close to the Jamarat.|
|Accommodation at Mena camp in private upgraded air-conditioned constructed rooms with tents ceiling to provide comfort air flow. Private bathrooms and sleeping beds are provided for this group. Open buffet served at the camp.|
|Accommodation at Arafat in “Private Adam Travel compound”. Special upgraded air-conditioned tents furnished with sofa beds and comfort airflow system is provided for this group. Food and refreshments will be served.|
|Travel by Private deluxe air-conditioned bus to Madina|
Madina Third:18-21 Oct (13-16ZH)
|Accommodation in Madina:Intercontinental Dar AlIman (5 Star) in the Haram boundary.|
|Breakfast and dinner open buffet(13-16 ZH).|
|Muslim Scholars will accompany the group.|
|Visit to historic sites at Madinah.|
|Round trip airfare NY/Saudi Arabia/NY.|
|Travel by Lufthansa Airline only. (Travel dates may vary by one day according to selected flights).|
Package 1A Does Not Include...
- Hajj checks paid to the Unified Agent Office and Visa processing $ 285.
- Prices are based on travel from JFK gateway. Other gateways are available based on your departure city. Extra fees will be charged.
- Cost of zabiha/sacrifice (about 130 Dollars)
- Any additional charges related to stopover to other destinations other than Saudi Arabia.
Package 1A Extra Option:visiting Al-Aqsa
- The Virtues of Wearing Ihram From Masjid Al-Aqsa
- 7, Umm Salamah (ra) relates that the Prophet (saw) said, "If anyone puts on Ihram for Hajj or Umrah from Masjid Al-Aqsa and then proceeds to the Sacred Masjid (Ka'bah), their past and future sins will be forgiven, or they will be entered into Paradise". (Abu Dawud)
- For more details talk to your Adam Travel agent today