Hajj Package 1B
Package 1B Includes...
|Tentative departure from the US September 26, 2014.|
|Tentative departure from Saudi Arabia October 9, 2014.|
MEDINA FIRST 27 – 30 September (1/2-5ZH):
|Accommodation:Intercontinental Dar AlIman hotel (5Star) at the Haram boundary.|
|Breakfast and dinner open buffet will be served at the Hotel.|
MAKKAH SECOND 1 – 9 Oct (6-13ZH):
|Travel by Private deluxe air conditioned bus to Makkah on 1 Oct (5ZH)|
|Accommodation:Hilton Makkah(5 Star) at the Haram boundary.|
|Breakfast and dinner open buffet at the hotel. During Manasek open buffet dinner is served at camp.|
|Travel: 3Oct (8ZH) to special VIP upgraded Mena Camp, very close to the Jamarat.|
|Mena Accommodation:"Adam Travel Compound" in private upgraded air-conditioned constructed rooms with tents ceiling to provide comfort air flow. Private bathrooms are provided for this group.|
|Food: Open buffet service for all daily meals.|
|Arafa Accommodation: “Private Adam Travel compound”. Special upgraded air-conditioned tents furnished with sofa beds and comfort air flow system is provided for this group. Food and refreshments will be served.|
|Private deluxe air conditioned bus available daily for the group to transfer from Mena to Makkah for stay at the Hilton hotel.|
|Muslim Scholars will accompany the group.|
|Visit to historic sites at Madinah.|
|Air fare is bassed on NYC rate, additional add on from other cities in USA.|
|Travel dates may vary by one day according to selected flights.|
Package 1B Does Not Include...
- Hajj checks paid to the Unified Agent Office and Visa processing $ 290.
- Prices are based on travel from JFK gateway. Other gateways are available based on your departure city. Extra fees will be charged.
- Cost of zabiha/sacrifice (about 140 Dollars)
- Any additional charges related to stopover to other destinations other than Saudi Arabia.
Hajj clients please note:
- Space is limited, we have the tendency to sell our packages early and so we strongly recommend that you make your reservations as soon as possible to avoid having to take an alternate package.