Hajj Package 5C
4 Star Hilton Towers in Makkah
3 Star Mawada Al-Safwa in Medina
Regular North America Mena Camp
Package 5C Includes...
|Round trip airfare NY/Saudi Arabia/NY.|
|Makkah Hilton Towers (4start) Hotel at the haram boundary. Breakfast open buffet served at the hotel (25ZQ – 1ZH).|
|Travel with air-conditioned bus from Makkah to Madinah.|
|Madinah Mawada Al-Safwa (3 Stars) Hotel facing the Haram. Breakfast open buffet served at the hotel (1 – 5 ZH).|
|Travel by air condition bus from Madinah to Azzizia.|
|Azzizia a Hotel Style building/with private bathroom 6-13Zh: occupancy based on room size; double and triple occupancy does not apply at Azzizia Located very close to Jamarat, you have full access to your rooms and personal luggage during the Manasek.|
|Accommodation at Mena will be in North America camp with air-conditioned tents.|
|Accommodation at Arafat will be in North America camp.|
|One hot meal daily will be served during the Manasek period (8-12 ZH) at the camps.|
|All transportation will be in government provided air-conditioned buses.|
|Muslim Scholars will accompany the group.|
|Visit to historic sites in Madinah.|
|Tentative departure from the US Oct 10, 2012.|
|Tentative departure from Saudi Arabia October 30, 2012.|
|Travel dates may vary by one day according to selected flights.|
Package 5C Does Not Include...
- Hajj checks paid to the Unified Agent Office and Visa processing ($ 285 expected cost)
- Prices are based on travel from JFK gateway. Other gateways are available based on your departure city. Extra fees will be charged.
- Cost of zabiha/sacrifice (about $ 120)
- Any additional charges related to stopover to other destinations other than Saudi Arabia.
- Prices are based on airline fuel charge of March 2012.Clients are responsible for any major fuel surcharge.
Hajj clients please note:
- Space is limited, we have the tendency to sell our packages early and so we strongly recommend that you make your reservations as soon as possible to avoid having to take an alternate package.