Adam 1A Express
Departure Date24 July
- Tentative departure from the US July 24th, 2020
- Tentative departure from Saudi Arabia August 5th/6th, 2020
(July 25th – July 29th) (4ZH – 8ZH)
- Accommodation: Dar AIIman Intercontinental (5-Star) at the Haram boundary.
- Food: Breakfast and Dinner open buffet will be served at the Hotel.
(July 29th – Aug.5th/6th) (8 – 15/16ZH)
- Travel: From Medina to Makkah on July 29th (8ZH).
- Accommodation: Hilton Suites Hotel (5-Stars) at the Haram boundary.
- Food: Breakfast and Dinner open buffet served at the hotel (not during Manasek).
- Travel: During your last day at Makkah, August 5th (15ZH), perform Tawaf Alwadeh and take private bus to Jeddah Airport for your flight back to the US. You will spend one night at Jeddah.
- Travel: July 29th (8ZH) in the evening, after you have completed your Umrah and had dinner at the hotel you will be transported to the Upgraded Premium Mena Camp, close to Jamarat.
- Accommodation: Hotel rooms are available for you during the Manasek. Bus will be available for transfer between Makkah and Mena during Manasek.
- Accommodation at Mena: “Adam Travel Compound” in private upgraded air-conditioned tents.
- Food at Mena: Daily open buffet service at Mena during your stay at the camp.
- Accommodation at Arafat: “Private Adam Travel Compound”. Upgraded air-conditioned tents are provided.
- Food at Arafat: Food and drinks will be served during the day.
Imam and Group Leader
Adam Travel ID
Adam Travel Luggage Tags
Ihram for Men
Adam Travel Neck Wallet
Adam Travel Backpack
- Hajj Service fees to the Unified Offices and Visa processing (about $500 cost, final price will be confirmed by your travel agent pending changes by Saudi Government).
- Cost of zabiha/sacrifice (about $150)
- Any additional charges related to stopover to other destinations other than Saudi Arabia
- Prices are based on travel from ORD or JFK gateway. Other gateways maybe available based on your departure city. Extra fees will be charged. Contact your Adam Travel local office for pricing.
- Trip dates subject to change due to Hajj ministry rules, airline policy or local delays within Saudi
- During the Hajj season, Hotel Management at Makkah and Medina, reconfigure the bed layout and the bed sizes in the hotel rooms to accommodate the large number of pilgrims. So, in some cases the floor space will be tighter than what is shown on the hotel website.
Applications for Hajj visa will not be considered if the following requirements are not met:
The applicant must have a passport with a validity of at least six (6) months and acceptable both for entry to Saudi Arabia and entry to the next destination; the passport should have at least two empty visa pages adjacent to each other.
Each applicant must submit one (1) recent passport size color photograph with a white background. The photograph must be a full-face view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled views are NOT accepted.
The Mahram should write his complete information on the application forms of his spouse and children or any relative with whom he is traveling. He should also provide copies of marriage or birth certificates; if these documents were issued outside the US, he should then provide copies translated and notarized by a certified translation office.
All women are required to travel for Hajj with a Mahram. Proof of kinship must be submitted with the application form. Women over the age of forty-five (45) may travel without a Mahram with an organized group. They must however submit a no objection letter from her husband, son or brother authorizing her to travel for Hajj with the named group. This letter should be notarized.
The applicant must be in possession of a non-refundable roundtrip ticket with confirmed reservations.
The applicant must submit proof of vaccination for meningitis and ACYW135. For infants and children up to fifteen (15) years of age, a vaccination report is required for polio as well as meningitis and polio. Children over fifteen (15) years of age should present the same vaccinations requested for adults.
a. meningitis and ACYW135.
b. The seasonal (or common) flu, which should be taken two weeks before applying for the visa.
d. Infants and children up to fifteen (15) years of age should provide a vaccination report for meningococcal
First Payment : $ 2000 Deposit
Second Payment: March 1, 2020
Final Payment: Passports and final payments must be collected before April 23 / 1st of Ramadan.
Before March 1, 2020: $250 fee
Before: April 1, 2020: $1,500 Fee
After April 23, 2020: no refund
Quad Room4 people per room$12,200per person Price includes all taxes
Triple Room3 people per room$13,000per person Price includes all taxes
double room2 people per room$14,600per person Price includes all taxes
“Five star rating: This my first Hajj and I couldn’t ask for more: Adam Travel has done awesome job: we were so blessed to have Imam Dr Takek Chebbi. Staff were very helpful. Saleh was above and beyond. Mohammad and Arif were great. You can feel the culture of being courteous and helpful. Hotels were great. Rooms were spacious and food is abundance. They delivered everything promised and they far exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended.”
“Five star rating: This my first Hajj and I couldn’t ask for more: Adam Travel has done awesome job: we were so blessed to have Imam Dr Takek Chebbi. Staff were very helpful. Saleh was above and beyond. Mohammad and Arif were great. You can feel the culture of being courteous and helpful. Hotels were great.”