Tentative departure from Saudi Arabia August 18th/19th, 2018
Accommodation: DoubleTree by Hilton in Makkah (5-Stars) near the Haram boundary.
Food: Breakfast and Dinner open buffet served at the hotel (not during Manasek).
. Travel: We offer one transfer between Mena and Makkah if you would like to do Tawaf AlIfadah during Eid days. Alternatively, you can do Tawaf Alfadah after the end of the Mena days (10-12ZH). Bus availability is subject to traffic and road closures. This is a complimentary service and pilgrims in severe conditions may be forced to take a taxi to the hotel.
Food: Breakfast and dinner box meals will be served at Mena camp (10-12ZH).
Food: One hot meal will be served in Arafat Camp.
Food: Breakfast and dinner open buffet will be served at the Hotel.
Imam and Group Leader
Adam Travel ID
Adam Travel Luggage Tags
Ihram for Men
Adam Travel Neck Wallet
Adam Travel Backpack
- Hajj Service fees to the Unified Offices and Visa processing $500 this charge increased per government regulations.
- There is an additional charge of $535 (2,000SR) if you have gone to Hajj during the past 5 years.
- Cost of zabiha/sacrifice (about $150)
- Any additional charges related to stopover to other destinations other than Saudi Arabia
- Prices are based on travel from JFK gateway. Other gateways maybe available based on your departure city. Extra fees will be charged. Contact your Adam Travel local office for pricing.
- Trip dates subject to change due to change in Islamic calendar, Hajj ministry rules, airline policy or local delays within Saudi
- Hotel rooms at Makkah and Madinah are reconfigured during Hajj to accommodate the large number of pilgrims. For example, double rooms are converted to triple, and triple rooms are converted to quad. So, the rooms will be tighter than what is reflected on the hotel websites.
Applications for Hajj visa will not be considered if the following requirements are not met:
The applicant must have a passport with a validity of at least six (6) months and acceptable both for entry to Saudi Arabia and entry to the next destination; the passport should have at least two empty visa pages adjacent to each other.
Each applicant must submit one (1) recent passport size color photograph with a white background. The photograph must be a full-face view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled views are NOT accepted.
The Mahram should write his complete information on the application forms of his spouse and children or any relative with whom he is traveling. He should also provide copies of marriage or birth certificates; if these documents were issued outside the US, he should then provide copies translated and notarized by a certified translation office.
All women are required to travel for Hajj with a Mahram. Proof of kinship must be submitted with the application form. Women over the age of forty-five (45) may travel without a Mahram with an organized group. They must however submit a no objection letter from her husband, son or brother authorizing her to travel for Hajj with the named group. This letter should be notarized.
The applicant must be in possession of a non-refundable roundtrip ticket with confirmed reservations.
The applicant must submit proof of vaccination for meningitis and ACYW135. For infants and children up to fifteen (15) years of age, a vaccination report is required for polio as well as meningitis and polio. Children over fifteen (15) years of age should present the same vaccinations requested for adults.
a. meningitis and ACYW135.
b. The seasonal (or common) flu, which should be taken two weeks before applying for the visa.
d. Infants and children up to fifteen (15) years of age should provide a vaccination report for meningococcal
First Payment : $ 2000 Deposit
Second Payment: March 1, 2019
Final Payment: Passports and final payments must be collected before June 5th / 1st of Ramadan.
Before April 1, 2019: $250 fee
Before: May 1, 2019: $1,500 Fee
After June 1, 2019: no refund