12 April to 21 April 2019
Stop over in Dubai included
Return from Saudi on April 21 2019.
Other gateways are available based on your departure city. Extra fees will be applied.
4 nights in Hilton Convention Makkah across from Al-Haram or similar
Full buffet breakfast included
Mazarat to Histopric sites in Madinah
Imam and Group leader will accompany the group.
Terms and Conditions
- Group Guide
- Top hotels with buffet breakfast
- Land transportation by private air-conditioned buses
- Umrah visa processing (new visa regulations apply)
- Initial deposit $300 per person (non-refundable)
- The second payment of $1,000 is due before Oct. 15, 2018
- Full payment due before Oct 28, 2018
- No visas issued for over 15 days stay
- Valid passport at least until November 2018 with 4 empty pages
- Two passport size photos with white background and front face
- Permanent residents: Please submit colored copy of both sides of green card
- Original certificate of meningitis
- Ladies below 45 years and young children below 18 years, traveling with Mahram, must have proof of relation.
The responsibility of Adam Travel as the tour operator or their agents is limited.
Adam Travel acts only as agent for passengers in making arrangements for air lines, hotels, buses or any other services in connection with this tour and assumes no liability for: injury, damage, loss, accident, or delay.
Irregularity which may occasionally occur either by reason of defect through the acts or defaults of any company or person engaged in conveying passengers or in carrying out the arrangements of the tour, or dangerous incidents in the air, sea, fire, breakdown in machinery or equipment, acts of governments or other authorities, war whether declared or not, hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots,theft , epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, or from any causes beyond Adam Travel ‘s control, or from any loss or damage resulting from improper passports, visas or other documents. Adam Travel will accept no responsibility for the loss or additional expenses to delays or changes in schedule or other causes. Adam Travel shall not be liable or responsible for any inconvenience, loss, damage or injury arising in connection with such services. Adam Travel will not be responsible for failure to follow instructions, including but not limited to check-in and check – out times and baggage handling. In the event of delay, it is the responsibility of the airlines to determine exactly what procedure will be followed. The policy chosen by that carrier shall be based on its procedures. Adam Travel and its affiliates will not be responsible for any person(s) missing any part of the program due to his/her negligence or delay or absenteeism for any time during the tour and will not be responsible for any additional expenses for the participant to rejoin the tour.