Revive your belief and trust in Allah and the Last Prophet: Muhammed (PBUH) with our March Umrah. Enjoy five stars accommodations facing the Harams in Medina and Makkah. Our group leader will be available for your assistance during the trip. Reconnect with Islamic History by visiting Historic Sites in Medinah and Makkah. You will receive a guided tour of Jabal Uhud, Masjid Quba, Masjid Al-Qiblatin, and more.
Air tickets are based on Houston (IAH) gateway, but other gateways may be available. Please call your local Adam Office today to learn more.
- Sightseeing/Mazarat tour of historic places and mosques in Medina and Makkah
- Land transportation in private air-conditioned busses
- Visa Processing for Saudi Arabia included (new visa regulation apply!)
- Five-star hotel stay with daily buffet breakfast
Terms and Conditions
- Deposit of $500 pp (Non-Refundable) at the time of booking to reserve Hotel and start visa process.
- The second payment of $1,000 is due before 15th February 2017.
- Full payment due before 15th, February l 2017.
- Subject to above conditions, no cancellation will be accepted after 15th February 2017. You may buy travel insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances.
- No visas issued for packages requiring a stay of longer than 1 month.
- Accidental or intentional overstay of more than 30 days is subject to a penalty of $800 per person.
- All package prices are based on availability. Hotel prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Valid passport for at least six months with 4 empty pages
- Two passport size photos (white background)
- Permanent residents, please submit colored copy of your green card (both sides)
- Orignial certificate of Vaccination for Meningitis
- Any supporting documents required by the Saudi Embassy must be notarized
- Ladies over 45 travelling without a Mahram must have notarized letter of no objection
- Ladiesbelow 45 years and young children below 18 years, travelling with a Mahram must have proof of relation
The responsibility of Adam Travel as the tour operator or their agents is limited.
Adam Travel acts only as agent for passengers in making arrangements for air lines, hotels, buses or any other services in connection with this tour and assumes no liability for: injury, damage, loss, accident, or delay.
Irregularity which may occasionally occur either by reason of defect through the acts or defaults of any company or person engaged in conveying passengers or in carrying out the arrangements of the tour, or dangerous incidents in the air, sea, fire, breakdown in machinery or equipment, acts of governments or other authorities, war whether declared or not, hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots,theft , epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, or from any causes beyond Adam Travel ‘s control, or from any loss or damage resulting from improper passports, visas or other documents. Adam Travel will accept no responsibility for the loss or additional expenses to delays or changes in schedule or other causes. Adam Travel shall not be liable or responsible for any inconvenience, loss, damage or injury arising in connection with such services. Adam Travel will not be responsible for failure to follow instructions, including but not limited to check-in and check – out times and baggage handling. In the event of a delay, it is the responsibility of the airlines to determine exactly what procedure will be followed. The policy chosen by that carrier shall be based on its procedures. Adam Travel and its affiliates will not be responsible for any person(s) missing any part of the program due to his/her negligence or delay or absenteeism for any time during the tour and will not be responsible for any additional expenses for the participant to rejoin the tour.