Adam Hajj Package(10A)
Departure Date15 July
- Tentative departure from the US July 15th, 2020.
- Tentative departure from Saudi Arabia August 5th/6th, 2020.
(July 16th – July 26th) (25ZQ – 5ZH)
- Accommodation: Nozol Royal Inn 4-star Hotel in the Haram boundary.
- Food: Breakfast and dinner open buffet will be served at the Hotel.
(July 26th – Aug. 5) (5ZH – 15ZH)
- Travel: Private Air-conditioned bus from Medina to Makkah on July 26th (5 ZH).
- Accommodation: Hilton Convention 5-star hotel facing the Haram in Makkah.
- Food: Breakfast and dinner open buffet served at the hotel (not during Manasek).
- Travel: August 9th /10th (8ZH) to Mena in North America tents. Tents are air-conditioned and Sofa beds will be provided. You will have full access to your room at Makkah during Manasek.
- Travel: We offer one transfer between Mena and Makkah if you would like to do Tawaf AlIfadah during Eid days. Alternatively, you can do Tawaf Alfadah after the end of the Mena days (10-12ZH). Bus availability is subject to traffic and road closures. This is a complimentary service and pilgrims in severe conditions may be forced to take a taxi to hotel.
- Food: Breakfast and dinner box meals will be served at Mena camp (10-12ZH).
- Food: One hot meal will be served in Arafat Camp.
MAKKAH Fourth and Final
(Aug. 2nd – Aug. 5th) (12ZH – 15ZH)
- Accommodation: Enjoy praying at Haram and make Tawaf Wedaa during this period. On Aug. 5th you depart to Jeddah Airport or you may have to spend one night at Jeddah.
- Travel: Prepare for departure to Jeddah according to the schedule of your flight.
Imam and Group Leader
Adam Travel ID
Adam Travel Luggage Tags
Ihram for Men
Adam Travel Neck Wallet
Adam Travel Backpack
- Hajj Service fees to the Unified Offices and Visa processing (about $500 cost, final price will be confirmed by your travel agent pending changes by Saudi Government).
- Cost of zabiha/sacrifice (about $150)
- Any additional charges related to stopover to other destinations other than Saudi Arabia
- Prices are based on travel from JFK gateway. Other gateways maybe available based on your departure city. Extra fees will be charged. Contact your Adam Travel local office for pricing.
- Trip dates subject to change due to Hajj ministry rules, airline policy or local delays within Saudi
- During the Hajj season, Hotel Management at Makkah and Medina, reconfigure the bed layout and the bed sizes in the hotel rooms to accommodate the large number of pilgrims. So, in some cases the floor space will be tighter than what is shown on the hotel website.
Applications for Hajj visa will not be considered if the following requirements are not met:
The applicant must have a passport with a validity of at least six (6) months and acceptable both for entry to Saudi Arabia and entry to the next destination; the passport should have at least two empty visa pages adjacent to each other.
Each applicant must submit one (1) recent passport size color photograph with a white background. The photograph must be a full-face view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled views are NOT accepted.
The Mahram should write his complete information on the application forms of his spouse and children or any relative with whom he is traveling. He should also provide copies of marriage or birth certificates; if these documents were issued outside the US, he should then provide copies translated and notarized by a certified translation office.
All women are required to travel for Hajj with a Mahram. Proof of kinship must be submitted with the application form. Women over the age of forty-five (45) may travel without a Mahram with an organized group. They must however submit a no objection letter from her husband, son or brother authorizing her to travel for Hajj with the named group. This letter should be notarized.
The applicant must be in possession of a non-refundable roundtrip ticket with confirmed reservations.
The applicant must submit proof of vaccination for meningitis and ACYW135. For infants and children up to fifteen (15) years of age, a vaccination report is required for polio as well as meningitis and polio. Children over fifteen (15) years of age should present the same vaccinations requested for adults.
a. meningitis and ACYW135.
b. The seasonal (or common) flu, which should be taken two weeks before applying for the visa.
d. Infants and children up to fifteen (15) years of age should provide a vaccination report for meningococcal
Deposit amount: $2,000 per person upon registration for standard packages. Second payment amount: $2,500 per person by January 1 2020.
Final payment: covering full balance must be paid before May 15th.
Deposit amount: $3,000 per person upon registration for premium packages. Second payment amount: $3500 per person by January 1 2020.
Final payment: covering full balance must be paid before May 15th
For any cancellation received by Adam Travel on or before: !
December 31, 2019: $250 per person cancellation fee.
March 15, 2020: $1,500.00 per person cancellation fee.
April 15, 2020: $2500 Per person cancellation fee.
June 1, 2020: no-refund will be made on any reservation.
Cancellation must be received in writing.
QUAD4 people per room$9,700per person Price includes all taxes
Triple3 people per room$10,500per person Price includes all taxes
DOUBLE2 people per room$12,300per person Price includes all taxes
“Five star rating: This my first Hajj and I couldn’t ask for more: Adam Travel has done awesome job: we were so blessed to have Imam Dr Takek Chebbi. Staff were very helpful. Saleh was above and beyond. Mohammad and Arif were great. You can feel the culture of being courteous and helpful. Hotels were great. Rooms were spacious and food is abundance. They delivered everything promised and they far exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended.”
“Five star rating: This my first Hajj and I couldn’t ask for more: Adam Travel has done awesome job: we were so blessed to have Imam Dr Takek Chebbi. Staff were very helpful. Saleh was above and beyond. Mohammad and Arif were great. You can feel the culture of being courteous and helpful. Hotels were great.”